Resmed AirSense™10 is an Auto-Adjusting Pressure machine with a built-in HumidAir™ humidifier. This original cellular model supports:
- Wireless cellular connectivity via cellular modem. It provides the ability to wirelessly transmit therapy data using mobile cellular technology
- Compatible with MyAir App - wirelessly transmit therapy data to your MyAir Account using cellular technology
ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud (C2C) is an Auto-Adjusting Pressure machine with built-in HumidAir™ humidifier. It encompasses the same components and major features of the original AirSense™ 10 AutoSet (above) with some differences. The Card-to-Cloud version supports:
- Downloadable data via an SD Card to store your sleep data. The data from the SD card can be accessed by your clinician and uploaded into AirView™ or ResScan™ (cloud) and reviewed with you as needed
- Does not support cellular connectivity via a cellular modem
- Does not support MyAir Application
From 2019 up to 2023, there was a significant shortage of cellular chips for all electronic devices around the world. Those depending on CPAP therapy would not be able to access CPAP units. To meet the high demand for CPAP machines and due to a shortage of semiconductor chips needed to produce the cellular modem in the original version, Resmed introduced AirSense™10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud focusing on downloadable diagnostic data via SD card. AirSense™ 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud comes fully decked out with the same AirSense 10 features we’ve all come to know and love and expect from the original version. With this model, Sleep Apnea patients can continue with therapy and not miss out on treatment.