Isolating the issue of why your water chamber may be leaking can be challenging. Follow some troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue:
- Read your user manual for troubleshooting tips
- Test chamber for cracks. Fill water chamber and set it a side for a few hours on a hard surface. If it leaks, replace your chamber
- Fill water to the line as shown in your manual. Do not overfill
- Check humidity and temperature settings on your unit. They should be set close together. Ex. if humidity is set at 5, the temperature should be similar. If the contrast is high, it may caused extra condensation and result in water leaking.
- Other tips: Why Is My Water Chamber Is Making Noises?